Monday, July 28, 2014

Time to get 'Croc-in' ~

A few weeks ago I happened upon this fabulous croc faux finish stencil on Pinterest - 
 I found it on a photo posted by Amy Chalmer's Maison Decor Blog. Of course I had to have it! I have a few projects that this look would just be the icing on the cake!

Just a sneak peak!
A commissioned piece being adorned w/ Velvet Finishes Ethereal & pearl plaster croc faux finish!
I used a few of my Venetian Plaster Spatulas that I have used for other projects.
 Like spreading  butter cream on top of a cake - so easy!
I wanted to integrate the Ethereal pink croc texture w/ the Cosmopolitan mint my client chose. I also wanted to mix the edgy croc texture with the feminine pink transfer flourish I added in the corner of the door. 

To finish I will add a soft gold metallic glaze and new drawer pulls.
Hope she will love the look!

Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment